Shop With Us: Harrisburg’s Habitat for Humanity Restore is your source for great values on furniture, appliances, home decor, and home improvement items. Our entire inventory of merchandise has been donated to our nonprofit organization for resale, so every penny you spend supports Habitat for Humanity and our mission.
At Habitat for Humanity, you can find great deals on appliances! We sell donated refrigerators, stovetops, ovens, wall ovens, and more. Stop by to see what we have in store.
You’ll find a large assortment of home decor items at our ReStore! We have a section of the store devoted entirely to home decor and we have artwork hanging throughout our store in Harrisburg, PA.
Quite possibly our largest selection of items is home improvement. Visit our store for windows, doors, flooring, bathroom fixtures, kitchen cabinets and more. Our store in Harrisburg, PA is the perfect place when you’re renovating a kitchen, bathroom, home exterior, or another area of your home.
Our selection changes daily, but at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore, you can usually find a good selection of furniture. We usually have several couches, coffee tables, and dressers for sale.
Large Items & Returns
We do not hold items. However, if you purchase a large item, we can store it up to 7 days for pickup. If the item isn’t picked up within 7 days it may go back up for sale. Please arrive by 4:30pm Wednesday-Saturday to pick up any large items.
We issue returns up to 30 days with a valid receipt. Returned items purchased with cash over $50 will be refunded by check. Refund checks may take up to 2 weeks to process. We do not schedule pickups for items being returned to the store.
How the ReStore Works
If you are new to the ReStore here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Items change from day-to-day. In order to stay updated with sales and new inventory be sure to follow us on Facebook.
- Limited quantities on many items. It is rare that we are able to keep additional items for restocking, so if you do not see it, most likely we do not have it.
- Prices marked on items are firm – NO HAGGLING.
- Sales pop up unexpectedly – it’s part of the fun
- Bring items you want to purchase up to the cashier
- Too big or heavy to bring by yourself? Bring the price tag or or sign to the cashier
- Items without price tags cannot be sold.
- Self loading. Help may be available, please ask.
- Large and heavy purchased items can be held for 7 days
- All items include a 30-day warranty with receipt